Top 10 must-have marketing apps
Need another employee for your business, but don’t have the cash to hire someone? Marketing apps can be your extra set of hands (figuratively speaking!). The app industry has become completely saturated with developers looking to build apps for today’s tech savvy marketer. But how do you know which is the best of the best? As an avid user of apps, both on the B2B and B2C level, I’ve narrowed down the app’s Powered By Reese found to be the most user-friendly and innovative for your business. In no particular order…
- Buffer – Taking time out of your day to post daily on your social media channels can be a hassle. Buffer allows users to schedule content during the best times of the day. Buffer offers an array of pricing for individuals, small business and agencies.
- TED – If you love watching TED Talks, then you will love the app. The app delivers authentic, compelling content from change makers around the world. Keep this nifty app on your phone to catch up on the latest Ted Talks while traveling or on your lunch break.
- Tweet Deck – Provides you with a free dashboard of your twitter account. It provides the user with the ability to create columns to monitor activity, metrics and schedule content.
- Dropbox – I must say about 5 years ago, I wasn’t a big fan of dropbox. Since I’m a huge cheerleader of google (drive), I couldn’t bring myself to use dropbox. More and more clients began sending me content through Dropbox and I began to realize how universal this app is. The download and upload times are very fast!
- Mashable – provides trending news and happenings throughout the world including marketing, entertainment, social media, etc. What we love about the app is truly the ease to find content. Need some more content to fill up your editorial calendar? Check out Mashable, read through the articles and tweet impactful and informative content for your target markets.
- Google Drive – Everything you’ve saved on your drive, on the go. Enough said 🙂
- Pinterest – Your vision and inspiration boards on the go. The ability to now purchase products directly through the app is a game changer.
- Trello – Great app to keep track of your personal tasks as well as team projects. Long gone are the days of writing your task list down in a notebook! The best thing about the app is that it’s free to small groups and individuals.
- WordPress – This should be a no-brainer especially if your website platform is on WordPress. The app is great for blogging on the go or making quick updates to your website.
- Boomerang – Finally you can schedule emails anytime through your gmail account. I find this to be extremely useful when traveling on an airplane or train with crappy wifi!